- Conducting a Brahman Bhoj can help you get heavenly grace and blessings.
- For the fulfilment of wishes, one can execute the Brahman Bhoj ritual.
- It’s also done for ancestors or souls who have passed on.
- Feeding Brahmins aids in the removal of unpleasant aspects of our lives.
- The Brahmbhoj ceremony is extremely auspicious, as it brings serenity to fourteen generations of our forefathers and mental satisfaction to us.
In addition to the number of Pandits, while booking you can also add Flowers, Fruits and sweets.
Note: Puja Samagries like Haldi, Abeer, Gulal, Mango leaves, Tulasi, Darba, Kalash, Beetle Leaves, Beetle Nuts, Havan Sticks, Samidha, Havan Kund, Dravyas, Kapda, Ghee etc. will be brought by us. Yajaman has to keep house items like Vessels, Oil Lamps, Mats, Bowls, Chowki, Plates, Prasad, Photos etc you will receive a detailed to do list after booking.
Safeguards to be Observed During the Brahmins Bhojan:
Stop consuming non-vegetarian food and drinking liquor during the puja functions. Professional & experienced Hindi Pandit for Brahmins Bhojan with Material. Will perform the entire ritual in Vedic Procedures & Standards. Best quality Pooja Material for your auspicious event.