Guru Graha Shanti Jaap Puja
Guru Devaru was otherwise called Brihaspati, addresses information, instruction, law, equity, legislative issues, energy, future, and morals. At the point when Guru is wrongly positioned in our horoscope then it gives issues like financial issues, impediments in studies, medical conditions, and so forth. Also perform this Jaap for the individuals who have Guru dosha in their horoscope.
Master Graha Japa is performed by conjuring Guru Devaru and reciting mantras for Brihaspati to please the graha according to the shastras to dispose of all the issue happening because of this dosha and live joyfully.
- As the name (Guru Shanti Graha) suggests, regular chanting of the mantra can lessen or erase the adverse effects of the planet Guru (Brihaspati) in people’s horoscope/natal chart.
- Since Guru is considered the teacher of the Gods and the sages, one can attain wisdom and knowledge by chanting the mantra regularly. Learning is the best way to expand one’s horizon.
- Students who lose focus can increase their concentration power.
- Those who face issues related to their marriage can also get relief by chanting this mantra.
- Last but not least, one can attain a sense of calm and peace.
Number of Mantras/Jaap, Time & Pandits who will be performing the rituals:
19000 Jaaps (5 Panditjis For 1 Day)
The number of mantras that will be chanted in Maha Mrityunjaya Jaap Puja is 11,000 mantras, that will be done by 5 pandits and will be carried for 1 day.
76000 Jaaps (5 Panditji For 3 Days)
The number of mantras that will be chanted in Maha Mrityunjaya Jaap Puja is 31,000 mantras, that will be done by 5 pandits and will be carried for 3 days.
In addition to the number of Pandits, while booking you can also add Flowers, Fruits and sweets.
Note: Puja Samagries like Haldi, Abeer, Gulal, Mango leaves, Tulasi, Darba, Kalash, Beetle Leaves, Beetle Nuts, Havan Sticks, Samidha, Havan Kund, Dravyas, Kapda, Ghee etc. will be brought by us. Yajaman has to keep house items like Vessels, Oil Lamps, Mats, Bowls, Chowki, Plates, Prasad, Photos etc you will receive a detailed to do list after booking.
Safeguards to be Observed During the Guru Graha Shanti Jaap:
Stop consuming non-vegetetarian food and drinking liquor during the puja functions.
Professional & experienced Hindi Pandit for Navagraha Havan with Material. Will perform the entire ritual in Vedic Procedures & Standards. Best quality Pooja Material for your auspicious event. Professional Guidance & Effective.