A Hindu wedding is Vivaha and the wedding ceremony is called Vivaah Sanskar in North India and Kalyanam (generally) in South India. Hindus attach a great deal of importance to marriage. The wedding ceremonies are very colourful, and celebrations may extend for several days.
The rituals and process in a Hindu wedding vary widely. Nevertheless, the Hindu wedding ceremony at its core is essentially a Vedic yajna ritual and three key rituals are almost universal: Kanyadaan, Panigrahana, and Saptapadi—which are respectively, giving away of his daughter by the father, voluntarily holding hands near the fire to signify union, and taking seven ‘steps before fire’.
- Gifts of the relative multitude of Devs and Devis.
- Favors of our front dads and predecessors.
- Cooperation of arranged relations inside the Vidhi.
- Development of 2 spirits according to Vedic convictions.
- Solidarity between the lady and furthermore the husband to be.
- Physical, Mental, Social, Legal and strict associations between the lady and furthermore the husband to be.
- Consciousness of obligations towards each other and each other’s families.
- Consciousness of their obligations inside the social set up.
- A chance to reproduce with everybody’s gifts.
- A chance to have janam Ka saath(life long association) alongside your accomplice.
In addition to the number of Pandits, while booking you can also add Flowers, Fruits and sweets.
Note: Puja Samagries like Haldi, Abeer, Gulal, Mango leaves, Tulasi, Darba, Kalash, Beetle Leaves, Beetle Nuts, Havan Sticks, Samidha, Havan Kund, Dravyas, Kapda, Ghee etc. will be brought by us. Yajaman has to keep house items like Vessels, Oil Lamps, Mats, Bowls, Chowki, Plates, Prasad, Photos etc you will receive a detailed to do list after booking.
Duration- 4 hours. Extra hour Charge- 551.
Safeguards to be Observed During the Vivah:
Stop consuming non-vegetetarian food and drinking liquor during the puja functions. Professional & experienced Hindi Pandit for Navagraha Havan with Material. Will perform the entire ritual in Vedic Procedures & Standards. Best quality Pooja Material for your auspicious event. Professional Guidance & Effective.